DCIS at Ford invites you to a Demonstration of Learning!
“What is a Demonstration of Learning?”
A Demonstration of Learning is an opportunity for our students to make their learning visible. Our children have been actively involved in investigating the world, weighing other perspectives, communicating ideas and taking action – all through the creative lens of ART. Now the time has come to share these experiences with the community.
DCISF Second Graders are hosting a Community Fair from 3:00 – 4:15 on Friday, May 18th on the playground.
- Come enjoy four original plays written by the students themselves!
- Visit the students’ information booths to learn how we can all make neighborhood improvements in the areas of recycling, crime reduction, animal rescue and care, and community gardening.
- Bring your spare change! Refreshments will be sold at a reasonable cost to everyone attending the event.
DCISF Kindergarteners are presenting their end of the year music concert in the school’s auditorium from 5:00 – 6:30 on Tuesday, May 22nd.
- Come tap your toes to some original tunes about nutrition and healthy living.
- Be sure to stop by the cafeteria to take part in a healthy potluck feast!
So hurry up and mark your calendar! The school year is almost over!